UK MLTC Symposium 2023: Rising to the Challenge of Defining Multiple Long-Term Conditions
14:00 - 17:00
Registration is now open for this free online event hosted by members of the ADMISSION Research Collaborative based at Newcastle University.
The event is aimed at researchers and healthcare professionals working in all disciplines. It promises to be an excellent opportunity to hear from leading UK researchers working in this rapidly evolving field.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Keynote Lecture: Professor Bruce Guthrie, Professor of General Practice, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Rachel Cooper, Professor of Translational Epidemiology, Newcastle University
- Professor Krish Nirantharakumar, Professor in Health Data Science and Public Health, University of Birmingham
- Professor Andrew Husband, Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, Newcastle University
- Dr Sue Bellass, Senior Research Associate, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Dr Lucy Stirland, Old Age Psychiatrist and Researcher, Global Brain Health Institute
Places are limited so we recommend you reserve your place as soon as possible by clicking on the “book now” button below.