Diagnostics North East Conference 2021 – Precision Diagnostics for Precision Medicine
We are part of Diagnostics North East (DxNE), a network of organisations which helps the diagnostics sector. We are excited to share that the next DxNE conference will be held online on the 13 October 2021.
Join us to learn about the world-class expertise available within DxNE that supports the development, evaluation, and adoption of new diagnostics.
At the conference you will be able to use a bespoke online platform to attend presentations from experts within DxNE. There will also be opportunities to network and form collaborations with DxNE organisations, delegates and event sponsors.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Michael Wright, Deputy Medical Director for Newcastle Hospitals
- Professor Sir John Burn, Chair of Newcastle Hospitals
- Professor Nick Reynolds, Consultant Dermatologist and Stratified Medicine Lead for the NIHR Newcastle MIC
- Professor Alastair Burt, Professor of Precision Medicine and Director of NovoPath
- Dr Seamus O’Neill, CEO of Northern Health Science Alliance
Click the “book now” button below to register for the conference.
For further information, including the programme, please visit the conference website.