Bright Ideas In Health Awards 2022
We are delighted to share that the Bright Ideas in Health Awards are back and open for entries!
These awards are celebrating their 18th year and are organised by the Academic Health Science Network for the North East and North Cumbria.
The awards celebrate the achievements of individuals and teams who have developed innovative solutions to the healthcare challenges that we face every day.
The competition, depending upon the category, is open to all SMEs, NHS organisations and academic institutions in the North East of England and North Cumbria.
The categories for 2022 are:
- Development of an innovative device or technology (sponsored by The Centre for Process Innovation)
- Outstanding industry collaboration
- Innovation in clinical education [sponsored by Health Education England North East (HEENE)]
- Demonstrating an impact upon patient safety and/or quality improvement
- Innovation champion award
- Digital innovation in health and social care
- Contribution to sustainable health care
- Innovation and improvement in reducing healthcare inequalities award
- Cross-organisation working to deliver research (sponsored by the NIHR Clinical Research Network)
The closing date for 2022 entries is 25 November 2022.
Finalists will be invited to the Bright Ideas in Health Awards ceremony, to be held on 23 March 2023 at the Hilton Newcastle Gateshead Hotel.